Saturday , March 10, 2018 - 5:15 AM
Another season of March Madness is upon us, and there’s no shortage of places in Weber and Davis counties where one can go to watch.
The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament begins Tuesday, March 13, with the first four rounds and culminates with the championship game on Monday, April 2.
“Come be a part of the madness here at your favorite Neighborhood Pub and don’t miss a second of the action!!” the company wrote.
Bout Time’s Ogden restaurant is at 3651 Wall Ave., Ste. 1232, while its Layton location is at 641 Olsen Plaza.
In between the first four and the championships are the first rounds (March 15-16), the second rounds (March 17-18), the Sweet 16 (March 22-23), the Elite Eight (March 24-25) and the Final Four (March 31).
Here are some other places to enjoy food as well as the games:
• 1125 W. Riverdale Road, Riverdale
• 1622 N. 1000 West, Layton
• 27 N. 500 West, Bountiful
• 702 W. Riverdale Road, Riverdale
• 695 Ring Road, Layton
• 286 E. North St., Harrisville
• 1047 W. Riverdale Road, Riverdale
• 1970 N. 1000 West, Layton
• 371 W. Parrish Lane, Centerville
• 2309 Washington Blvd., Ogden
• 782 W. Parrish Lane, Centerville
• 2332 Kiesel Ave., Ogden
Did we miss something? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll add it in.
Sign up for e-mail news updates.