The Scott County USDA Service Center will continue to be open for business by phone appointment only, and field work will continue with appropriate social distancing. Program delivery staff will continue to come into the office, but they will be working with producers by phone and using online tools whenever possible.
All Service Center visitors wishing to conduct business with the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service or any other Service Center agency are required to call to schedule a phone appointment.
• Farm Service Agency: (276) 885-3121
• Natural Resources Conservation Service: (276) 885-3123
• Rural Development: (276) 885-3126
• Scott County Soil & Water Conservation District: (276) 885-3118
Employees may also be contacted at the following email addresses:
Farm Service Agency
• Susan Griffin: [email protected]
• Frances Chapman: [email protected]
Natural Resources Conservation Service
• Mark Jessee: [email protected]
• Tim Mullins: [email protected]
• Jennifier Rhoton: [email protected]
Scott County Soil & Water Conservation District
• Shelia Richards: [email protected]
• Matthew Wood: [email protected]
• Grady Peters: [email protected]
Online services are available to customers with an eAuth account; this provides access to the farmers.gov portal, where producers can view USDA farm loan information and payments and view and track certain USDA program applications and payments.
Online NRCS services are available to customers through the Conservation Client Gateway at www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/cgate. Customers can track payments, report completed practices, request conservation assistance and electronically sign documents.
Customers who do not already have an eAuth account can enroll at farmers.gov/sign-in. For the most current updates on available services and Service Center status, visit farmers.gov/coronavirus.