• KINGSPORT PARKS AND RECREATION will conduct archery classes for ages 7 and up from Nov. 7-Dec. 12. The classes, which cover the basics of archery will be held at Lynn View Community Center, 257 Walker St., from 5-6 p.m. All equipment will be provided. Register at the V.O. Dobbins Sr. Complex, call (423) 224-2489 or online at kingsportparksandrecreation.org.
• KING MEN’S BASKETBALL is conducting a free clinic for boys and girls grades K-5 the first Monday of each month beginning Nov. 4. Each session will be held from 6:15-7:30 p.m., and the clinic runs through March. Call Coach Pitts at (423) 652-4781 to learn more.
• DRILL FACTORY WITH SHANE WILLIAMS, for youth of all ages, is offered in one-hour sessions. Prices are: 10 sessions for $300, eight for $250, six for $200, five for $175, four for $135, three for $100, two for $75 and one for $40; one-hour private session $65; and team prices 10 people for $250 or 15 for $365. Call 943-3037 or email [email protected]
• FUTURE STARS FALL HOOPS CLASSIC, for boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Nov. 23 at the Carver Recreation Center in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email [email protected] to learn more.
• THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY HOOPS EVENT, For boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Saturday, Nov. 30 at Science Hill in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email [email protected] to learn more.
• SHOOTING STARS TRI-STATE Basketball Invitational, for boys and girls grades 3-7, will be held Dec. 7 at Science Hill in Johnson City. The entry fee is $90 with three-game guarantee. Call (423) 341-0133 or email [email protected] to learn more.
• MIDDLE SCHOOL CHRISTMAS BASKETBALL tournament, hosted by the Carter County Sports Hall of Fame, will be held on Dec. 26. The tournament is for grades 6-7 and eighth, boys and girls. For more information or to enter a team, call (423) 470-9248 or email [email protected]
• GCS EDUCATION FOUNDATION TURKEY TROT 5K walk/run is set for Thanksgiving morning, Nov. 28, at Greeneville High School. The race, which raises funds to benefit the Greeneville City Schools Education Foundation, will begin at 8 a.m. Pre-registration is available online at gcseducationfoundation.net until Nov. 10; fees are $15 for K-12 students, $25 for adults and $70 for up to a family of four. Race-day registration will run from 6:45-7:45 a.m.; fees are $20 for K-12 students, $30 for adults and $75 for up to a family of four.
• MILLIGAN WINTER ID CAMP, for girls ages 14-18, will take place Saturday, Dec. 14 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. The camp is geared toward elite players interested in Milligan’s soccer program. Cost is $25. For more information, contact coach Lisa Buckley at (423) 461-8993 or [email protected]